Monday, April 28, 2008

"What was the highlight of your week off?"

highlight: (n.) the most important or interesting part

How would you respond to the question, "What was the highlight of your week off?"

As part of your homework tonight, please answer that question in a sentence or two. We will be sharing our highlights tomorrow in class!

The highlight of my vacation was driving to New York on Wednesday with my mom to visit my little brother David in college! - Miss Devine

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I flew to Florida to visit my grandparents and have fun at Universal. I saw the principal at Naples. THe Mummy ride at Universal used a lot of fire! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Delaware I had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

The highlight of my trip was going on a ride called " Tidal Wave" at Busch Gardens in Florida.

Anonymous said...

I went to Naples Florida and spent time with my
grandfather and grandmother. We stayed in a three
story building. I had lots and lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

My highlight was when I went to ritaz with my Aunt!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to my Grandparents beach house on Long Island. I went boogie boarding and surfing with my friends. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

The highlight of my vacation was when Lizzie the iguana jumped into the pool. :-)

Anonymous said...

The highlight of my vacation was going on the disney
cruise .I had so much fun!!! The cruise ship went to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay. How was your trip?

Anonymous said...

I went to Captiva Island and saw Sam and we made a really cool sand castle.I went banana boating and saw lots of dolphins and manatees. It was really fun.

Anonymous said...

I went to Ocean City, MD with my husband for a few days. We went to a state park and saw wild horses. They were beautiful. The horses live in Virginia and Maryland and they travel in herds. If we have time tomorrow, I will show you pictures of them online.

- Mrs. Campbell

Anonymous said...

I went to Puerto Rico and went hiking in the rain forest. I swam in a waterfall and feed iguanas. It was really exciting!

Anonymous said...

I went to Bush Gardens in Willamsburg, VA and also visited Baltimore, MD. The best things that I did at Bush Gardens were riding the Battering Ram and swimming in the hotel pool. In Balltimore, my favoite thing there was seeing the dolphin show at the aquarium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Avalon,NJ with my mother and sisters. We went to the zoo and the beach. The weather was great and we had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

The higlight of my vacation was going on a ride called this ride called dueling dragons it did all these corckscrews and loopty-loops it was so fun!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Florida and went surfing it was fun

Anonymous said...

My vacation was really fun! I went to Washington DC!!! I went to see the Lincoln Memorial and I saw a raccoon on Lincoln's head! And the guard had to lure him off with fruit!

Anonymous said...

On my vacation I saw Brian and I rode a Jet ski and had a huge house and we were right next to the beach.

Sam

Mr. Palladino said...

The highlight of my Spring Break was sleeping in late each morning. I also had lots of free time to enjoy the beautiful weather!

~Mr. Palladino :)

Anonymous said...

I flew to Florida to meet some relativs.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Devine Class. Guess who I am. I'm from Paton.