As we approach our week off from school for Spring Break, I am excited for so many of you that will be traveling to such amazing places! I can't wait to hear all about your vacations and to see pictures from your trips! For those of you that are not traveling anywhere, you are not alone! I will not be leaving the wonderful state of New Jersey, but will enjoy my time off just as much! I hope you all have a wonderful Spring Break, and I look forward to seeing you in a week! Please feel free to leave any comments during vacation and I will be sure to read them and respond.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
IT's going to be fun!!!
Right now im at my aunts house,Itjust got remodled it`s big. it`s so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:0 :)
I got to hold a real live rattlesnake!!!
Pink scorpion
On vacation I went to Florida,Amila. It was fun!
Post a Comment