
I want to start by welcoming back Leo J. Hopper to Room 111! He took a brief hiatus (break) from Room 111 due to technological issues, but is now back, fully rested and ready for us! I realized today that we have accumulated a large sum of class money and I was thinking that we should make a class purchase for Leo, but I'm stumped as to what it should be. Please respond to this post with any ideas that you have for our purchase. I will pick the top suggestions and put them in a poll for next week. Happy Weekend!!
20 comments:
Hi room 111!
We love the picture of leo J. hopper. He's so cute! :) :D :)
I am so happy Leo J. Hopper is back!
Hi room 111
I think that we should get Leo J. Hopper a ROCK STAGE TV!! Or we can buy Leo another room.
Bye for now!!!!!
OLIVIA MCGEOUGH
I think that another room would be great Olivia M! I was thinking the same thing myself! Let's see what the rest of our class says!
Lets get 1 more room like Olivia.Msaid.
I think we should buy games from the w shop and make a game room.
:) :' :] Leo .j hopper is so cute
!!!!!!!!!!!1
I also think that we should get Leo j hopper a rock stage tv! :D :]
i think we should buy him pie
from, kate drury
i like pie kate.d
I think we should get Leo a hang out room or more food and clothes.
We defently buy LeoJ.Hoper anoter room or his favorite food,or some more cloths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Leo should get some clothes and other stuff
I think we should get leo a new room but i was thinking a sports design.
Hello peoples of room 111!
I think we should get Leo some cool wallpaper for his room (if we don't have any already.) Or we could get him a football. ;-)
I also think we should get him a garden.%-)
I think e should get Leo j. Hopper the flat screen television.
I AM SO HAPPY LEO J. HOPPER IS BACK!
A new roomwould be great Maybe even a monster room.
I agree with a new room the spor ts idea is very good but maybye a yard? Sincerily
jailbird
Post a Comment